Now, Father Christmas always replies...though he has somewhat made a rod for his own back I feel, in so far as he always hand writes the reply in a style very reminiscent of the writing in JRR Tolkien's 'Letters From Father Christmas'!
It is mere coincidence that we have that book! I can recommend it.
A friend pointed out that, on request, Father Christmas will type a reply! Wish I'd known that 3 years ago!
Neither of my two have any particular requests this year. Phew. The 'requests' have tended to be costly and often end in disappointment...particularly with the 10 year old. Mobile Phone? No! My own iPad? No! Horse? No! Alpaca? Errr. No! Ad infinitum.
No requests means a letter to Santa asking him to use his imagination. Fantastic. I know Santa enjoys shopping for little, inexpensive items that will bring as much pleasure as all of the afore mentioned budget busters!
So. Here goes. My list, as you might expect, is compiled from the Home and Furniture range. In no particular order, my Nextmas Wishlist top 10 is as follows....and I will be writing to Father Christmas in due course!
1. Classic Velvet silver Westcot bedstead.....for elegance in the bedroom.
2. Textured panel cotton bed set......who can resist crisp, white bedlinen?
3. Brooklyn TV unit......contemporary, smart yet functional. The perfect balance.
4. 7ft Grove Pine Christmas tree.......for a real look without the dropping needles.
5. Silver luxury fur throw........for cosy cuddles by the fire.
6. Large Curve Arm floor lamp.....stylish lighting in on trend grey.
7. White Geranium and Jasmine fragrance 3 wick candle.....Mmmm. The scent....
8. Pewter beaded mirror....metallics are bang on trend.
9. 200 LED bright white fairy lights.....never have enough of these!
10. Silver Chrysanthemum wallpaper.......perfect for a feature wall.
Follow this link to see all of the above and many, many more delicious, stylish, festive products that could so easily have made my top 10.
Have a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015. xxx